Tired of being fat!!

celiamarie11
celiamarie11 Posts: 20
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! Well I am 30 years old and have been overweight my whole life. I am embarrassed that I weight over 200 lbs. I have been on almost every diet possible and I am so tired of little or no success. I was so excited when I found this app on my phone and could not believe how easy it was to track calories. Surprisingly enough, so far I don't feel deprived like I did on most other diets. I am confident that maybe, just maybe, I might be able to succeed this time. My downfall used to be eating fast food. Now when I pass those places, I think to myself, yeah it would taste good, but the taste would be temporary and the fat would be permanent. It's not worth it anymore!! I am doing this for my health and my family. I also have a huge passion for shopping and cute clothes and I really look forward to finally being able to wear those clothes that I see all the skinny girls wear!!! :) Good luck to everyone!!

Replies

• "My downfall used to be eating fast food. Now when I pass those places, I think to myself, yeah it would taste good, but the taste would be temporary and the fat would be permanent. " Hello there i just have to say that should be a quote somewhere for the world to see!! It is so true!! Also i am right there with you when it comes to being overweight my whole life, i have tried so many different things to lose weight and it just seems like i will never be "thin"! and it doesnt help having the ppl that mean the most to you in this world tell you that "you dont have the body structure of a skinny person" :( Well i say today is the day why wait!!! I am going to prove everyone wrong including myself!! :) Thank you again for your helpful words!! Please add me if you would like? :drinker: CHEERS!!!
  • dfresh926
    dfresh926 Posts: 48
    IM TIRED OF BEING FAT TOO YAAAYYYY!!!
This discussion has been closed.