Yeah!! went way fast today

I was concerned about logging my jogging calories because I jogged so slow, well I fixed that today, I totally kicked but and was really running. I went about 3 miles in a half an hour and walked 1 mile. We had to walk the one mile because for some reason at the second mile our ears really started to hurt. Pressure change or something? But once that went away, I was just a running maniac!
PS. I also used my water bottle hydration belt for the first time today and I know it is silly, but I think I could feel like I could run faster because I wasn't holding onto a water bottle.:blushing:
Yeah for running belt!

Replies

• I was concerned about logging my jogging calories because I jogged so slow, well I fixed that today, I totally kicked but and was really running. I went about 3 miles in a half an hour and walked 1 mile. We had to walk the one mile because for some reason at the second mile our ears really started to hurt. Pressure change or something? But once that went away, I was just a running maniac!
    PS. I also used my water bottle hydration belt for the first time today and I know it is silly, but I think I could feel like I could run faster because I wasn't holding onto a water bottle.:blushing:
    Yeah for running belt!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    wow! Great job! I have not seen that hydration belt you're talking about...I always drop my h2o bottle when Im jogging and it's the most annoying thing! lol Do you have a good website or place to order an authentic one?
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    :tongue: Your pug is so cute. I'm a major pug fan. Lucky YOU...

Congrats on the progress!!!!
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    way to go :flowerforyou:
  • I really like your ticker, I think I will have to check out the place you got it.