Zumba DVDs

Options
I have been going to Zumba class 2X per week and LOVE it but, I would like to maybe get the DVDs and do it at home- has anyone tried the DVDs?

Replies

• Lissiepoo25
    Lissiepoo25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just bought it for the xbox... i am really excited to try it.. right after i bought it i had kidney stones.. lol so as soon as i try the at home version i will let you know!
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have them and they allow me to do zumba when I don't have class. I will say I wear an HRM and I burn around 360 calories with the dvd's versus with the class I burn 540 or so. I really like the dvds becausse I can do zumba everyday if I want but I don't use them to substitute my class. Just enhance it. I have also used mine so much in a short period of time that they are starting to get scratched and i can't find any to buy just the one dvd that's messed up.
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the ZUMBA DVD's....you should definitely buy them:smile:
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I really like Brazilian Body. Great fun, good cuing and a nice yoga cooldown at the end
  • 1111renee
    1111renee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    how did you set your mini goals etc. and get them to show in your posts...
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    Amazon sells a set of 6 different workouts for around 60.00. I haven't tried them personally but heard they are really good.
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options

Go to your signature and click edit and then add the information you would like to appear and save it. Hope this helps! :flowerforyou:
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD's and I love them!!! I don't think the classes are offered in my small dinky town. But the DVDs are great :D
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options

-- 1111renee --

See at the top of this page where there's a link that says, "Signature"? Click it and type whatever you want into the Signature text box, either before or after your "Ticker code".

Good luck! Any questions, shoot me a message.
    D.
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I've borrowed the DVD's from my mom's friend.. I've used them 4 times so far.. the first 2 times I used them I was awful at it, but I have definitely noticed a huge improvement in mobility, and rhythm, I will find out on Sunday if it has done anything dramatic for my weight loss. I have been substituting it for my treadmill lately, since the treadmill has started to bore me and this is a great calorie burner and great for increasing your heart rate!