Carbs

Options
I have the worst time giving up my breads any one else I am trying to cut them out that's when I see them and want them the. Most

Replies

• fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I eat bread......As long as i don't go over my 1200 calories, I still lose weight.
    I try to eat healthy and balanced, but there are days that I eat a lot of bread.
    I eat organic whole grain bread though...not the white stuff.
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Bread was a hard one for me. So was pasta and rice. I eat Ezekiel bread now. It is made of sprouted grains and no flour. It is found in the freezer section. It has 15 grams of carbs per slice, but lots of fiber and as much protein as an egg. One piece is very filling. Some people cut it out slowly, but I just had to stop completely. I can't just eat one piece. Once I start eating it, I want another and another. I'm the same way with pasta and rice. Once you replace those high carb, calorie foods with better choices (and see how much more you can eat for less calories and carbs) you will slowly start to have fewer and fewer cravings.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    mm carbs are good! well the healthy whole grain types are. the enriched processed white stuff is crap and have very little nutritional value.