hello all!

Options
I just joined this site hoping to start becoming more aware of my eating habits. I work out 4 times a week and before this worked out heavily. I have been in no means a thin person, but I am hoping to drop a few more lbs before I get married August 30th. Any words of advise or encouragement would be greatly appreciated. I am going to try calorie counting for once! I feel like its my diet. I exersize alot and enjoy being active. I will finally be leaving my sit down office job the end of this month so hopefully that will help out.

Thanks.

Replies

• Auerbach
    Auerbach Posts: 2
    Options
    I just joined this site hoping to start becoming more aware of my eating habits. I work out 4 times a week and before this worked out heavily. I have been in no means a thin person, but I am hoping to drop a few more lbs before I get married August 30th. Any words of advise or encouragement would be greatly appreciated. I am going to try calorie counting for once! I feel like its my diet. I exersize alot and enjoy being active. I will finally be leaving my sit down office job the end of this month so hopefully that will help out.

Thanks.
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This is a great place to be, everyone is so helpful, motivating and pretty smart. Look up banks, he is the wiz kid of the bunch! If you have a question, just ask! Great to have you here and congrats on your upcoming wedding! :flowerforyou:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and welcome. Glad you are here and wish you the best on your goals.