Newbie here

Options
Hi everyone,

New here....going to try to lose 40 lbs by August. How can I fight hunger....any suggestions? I seem to be always hungry :(

Replies

• kimbo73
    kimbo73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm pretty new here myself. I am finding that keeping busy really helps keep my mind off over eating. Drinking the right amount of water will help too! =)
  • mccaylucy19
    Options
    They say that having a banana or any piece of fruit. Also drinking water an hour before a meal. Just a thought... Good luck!
  • dwhitten07
    dwhitten07 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Drink water alot of it! If you get hungry drink water it will help you feel full only for a little while but at least it's something.
  • modubb
    modubb Posts: 22
    Options
    If you are hungry... eat!!! Just eat healthy options... I keep little gladware containers with things like roma or cherry tomatoes, frozen grapes, celery, etc... so that I don't have to open the fridge and make a decision. I grab one of those containers and I am set! Drink water, like everyone has already said of course- but also look at options like tea. Brew a nice hot cup of tea (the fruit teas already have plenty of sweet flavor)- my recent favorite is the Celestial Seasonings - Acai Berry & Mango! (And the acai helps with digestion!)
  • yazmineak
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I do drink less water so going to increase it. I did read that banana has hunger resistance starch....so going to try that as well.