HI EVERYONE SO I HAVE TOOK THE FIRST STEP!!

Options
moc247
moc247 Posts: 5 Member
hi everyone,
my name is michelle and i hope to lose some serious weight! ever since having me two children i have been piling it on and its time for it to stop and go away for good! i hope this website can help me through it as it sounds simple enough but i find it rather difficult myself so good luck everyone
michelle

Replies

• MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Good Luck Michelle

I think you will find heaps of support here + some really good tools to help. Don't forget to add people as friends, I find it helps to have supportive people cheering you on :smile:
  • mfiedler1322
    Options
    Hi Michelle! My name is Maggie! I live in Cali and I have always been big and since I'm getting older I think it's time for a change and I just keep getting bigger and less happy with myself! We can do this! Let's get fit!
  • dwhitten07
    dwhitten07 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yep there are sooooooo many cool people on here that are always here if u need someone to complain to, if you have a problem/question, or if you just want to talk. I think you'll like it alot!
  • becks0127
    becks0127 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi Michelle!
    I am also trying to lose some baby weight. I have been on here about 2 1/2 weeks and find it to be very supportive and helpful. We can do this. Welcome!
  • cardmaker2
    Options
    Morning Everyone, I made my first post yesterday but had no one reply, wonder why that is, I was expecting a welcome as I have been reading your posts for a while. Is there anyone out there like me 60plus, but young at heart and still wanting to look as good as possible, maybe you will let me know. Keep up the good work everyone. I am in the UK and trying hard to lose 43 lbs .
  • CharlotteAnneUK
    CharlotteAnneUK Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    All the best of luck. I have been on here for a month (but need new batteries for the scales to see if I have lost any weight) I find it really useful for checking out what I am eating. A friend of mine is on Weight Watchers and we have compared this website against hers (which she pays for) and this is definetly better for watching what you are doing. The concious mind has a lot to answer for when it comes to loosing weight, I find I am eating more as I was not eating enough calories! Still keep going over on sugar though.... ;0)
  • KLiK3xs
    KLiK3xs Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    cardmaker,
    I'm not quite 60 but dont look back, I'm catching up. 57 now.

Dont worry about the lack of responses. Sometimes these go so fast not all posts get seen.

I also am new on here and am enjoying reading all the posts.
  • jsannicolas
    Options
    Hi Michelle,
    I'm from Guam. Good Luck to you and Welcome Aboard!
  • cardmaker2
    Options
    Hi, Thanks for the reply, wrong age actually, should have said 60 but I wasnt sure how to change it lol.These boards do move fast I find it difficult to catch up, but people have lots of interesting things to say and lose lots of weight.I am trying hard to eat all the calories I should have but always feel guilty if I do and I am having a hard time trying not to. Best of luck with your weight loss journey.
  • dwhitten07
    dwhitten07 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Michelle,
    I already said hi, but hi again good luck!

Cardmaker2,
    I sorry no one responded I guess u posted at the wrong time :( but hi. I'm not closes to 60, but I'm a good listener and I'm on the net ALOT so if you need support or just want to talk I'm here. U can friend me if you want! There is lots of good people on here they'll find u! Good luck!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Read the message boards especially when you first sign-up. They led me to some amazing supportive people. I've tried just about everything off and on over the years and NOTHING has ever made me want to stick with it like MFP. It is being accountable to me. It is daily support. Best wishes for your success!