Hello x

Options
Hi

I starting using mt fitness pal on my Iphone (only just realised about the community when I looked online!). In December I was 160lb and Ive managed to lose 6lb so far (Im 154lb/ 11stone now).

I am 30 in May and would like to lose another 6lb by then. Im struggling a little at getting motivated, and havent been completing my diary fully etc.

I go to Zumba 2/3 times per week and also walk the dogs 4 times per week.

Any advice etc welcome. I have no idea if you can see my diary or how that happens?

I will keep reading.
Thanks.x

Replies

• punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Well girly, I know for me the best part of MFP is the awesome community and my MFP friends... when I am feeling poopy, I make sure to come on here tell them what's up and they help me through. If you want, you can add me
    read the forums, post, joing some groups on here and challenges.. It's awesome!!!
    Good luck
    xoxo- S
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Good work on the exercise! just remember to be honest with your food diary! thats the only way your going to see for certain just what your eating and whats actually bad for you. Everyone goes over the allowance. its natural. Good Luck with it! MFP is great for helping people to feel motivated!!!