Small Sucess for me!

Options
Tiggermummy
Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
I started to watch what I was eating back in December 2010 - just after christmas, having a hubby working away from home on contract for the previous two years, which left me home alone with two small children every evening, I was shocked how much my weight had crept up. I am not one for jumping on the scales that often as my weight stayed the same within a lb or 2 for years.
15-15.5 stone (210-217lb) but I was 232lb a stone heavier!
I tried to make sensible choices, watched the stuff I knew had lots of calories in it, and dragged out the wii board more often to avoid sitting on the sofa every night.
At my weigh in last night I was 218lb so I have lost a stone! 14lb gone....

So I am back to where I have always been, and weigh less than I did before I had the girls so now the hard work starts, shifting the
weight I've had for a long time.....

My next goal is to get under 200

TM

Replies

• bex22mcn
    bex22mcn Posts: 90
    Options
    Wow! Well done, a stone is a definite achievement. Go you x
  • sarahanne40
    sarahanne40 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations ! I am working towards my first stone, which has taken about 2 months so far - this doesn't look massive to others who lose this much a month, but I feel soooo happy about it! I feel that one this intial weight hurdle is done I will be seeing really posistive result s - as from then I will be lighter then I have been for ~10 years!! keep up all the positive changes you have made and you'll succeed to whatever your final goal is
  • chaparra81
    Options
    Well done my friend!! We are here as a life change not a diet which is the difference for our success :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!