I'm a Newbie!

Options
This is my 2nd day and i'm really excited about this site. I was writing everything down in a notebook, but this is much easier and fun too. My best friend actually told me about this and we have a friendly competition going this month to see who can lose the most weight in a healthy way of course. The goal...8-10 pounds! Then we treat ourselves to a new outfit!:bigsmile:

Replies

• tandyjo01
    Options
    This is a AWESOME program! I love it...been doing it for a couple of weeks and have really enjoyed it. Welcome and good luck on the friendly competition!!!!!
  • DivaDLB
    DivaDLB Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome ... I was writiing my info on scraps of paper and trying to calculate in my head. This has been the best. I just need them to get the BB app and I will be happy.
  • phillygirl14
    Options
    Thanks so much and good luck to you also!!! Yeah, the writing on paper was getting old...lol
  • theresamcd2
    theresamcd2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good luck Marie... You got this.. I made Barb work out this morn be 4 she went to bed... lol YOU wanna do a 5k with me in June... You and Barb.. Its for a great cause I will send you the info on FB... Have a great weekend.. Not too much beer that will kill your diet... lol
  • phillygirl14
    Options
    send me the info, i don't know if i would be ready for that so soon but maybe i will be with any luck...lol