Replies

• MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    LAMO @ Adurfee. NICE!!
  • choley222
    choley222 Posts: 57
    Options
    You wouldn't be missing anything with the sugar free vita tops they are SO yummy :)
  • misssuperstitious
    Options
    I drink about 30+ cups of water daily, it helps cut my TOM down to about 2 days :)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I like so many others get my period every month...

I get VERY tired, I get HORRIBLE cravings, I get REALLY irritable....

...and I also work out, I eat healthy, I try and control my emotions. Just like every other day of the month.

There are no short cuts to anywhere worth going and my road isn't paved with excuses...it is paved in determination! (me)

"Just like every other day of the month." hahahahah me too i'm emotional 24/7 so its hard to decipher whether its TOM or just me hahaha
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I always laugh when I see posts about TOM. Why you ask??? My boyfriend's name is Tom. And last night, I was visually stabbing a fork in his eye cause he was being a gigantic *kitten*. So yeah, that's how I get thru it!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Dude, I seriously wanted to punch my husband in the mouth last night. After so many years with me, does he not realize he should just STFU and maybe even GO AWAY for a few days??? It would be his safest option.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I've been really good about drinking my PMS and chamomile tea right before and during. It really seemed to help out.

This is gonna sound cheesy but a way to force yourself to get exercise while you're miserable with cramps is to take up hula hooping. I ain't even kidding folks. You get a massage and you get a work out.

I'm lucky I don't really like chocolate but I crave salt and cheese like a you know what. So far? Those laughing cow cheese wedges have been a saving grace along with low sodium triscuts.

Of course there's nothing wrong with curling up with a huge mug of tea, a heating pad and a blanket while watching bad tv once in a while either. ;D