Sad but strangly funny that people PAY this amount.

Options
So I saw this on MNS today.
It is the cost of losing weight useing a company.
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/ConsumerActionGuide/WhatDoesItCostToDrop30Pounds.aspx?page=1 If you can not get there from this link simply go to MSN.COM and it is a cover story.
Now there are SOME of these that charge over 1000.00 :noway: (AND NO I DID NOT ADD TOO MANY ZEROSthey are charging A THOUSAND DOLLARS,) One company the Zone Diet charges 3000 to 5000 dollars. YEP you READ THAT RIGHT 3 THOUSAND to 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS!
:noway: :noway:
So at least for me.
THANK YOU MFP!
What a GREAT and FREE way to get in shape and lose weight!
Geesh 5000.00, What WILL they think up next...
--Diann...

Replies

• diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    So I saw this on MNS today.
    It is the cost of losing weight useing a company.
    http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/ConsumerActionGuide/WhatDoesItCostToDrop30Pounds.aspx?page=1 If you can not get there from this link simply go to MSN.COM and it is a cover story.
    Now there are SOME of these that charge over 1000.00 :noway: (AND NO I DID NOT ADD TOO MANY ZEROSthey are charging A THOUSAND DOLLARS,) One company the Zone Diet charges 3000 to 5000 dollars. YEP you READ THAT RIGHT 3 THOUSAND to 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS!
    :noway: :noway:
    So at least for me.
    THANK YOU MFP!
    What a GREAT and FREE way to get in shape and lose weight!
    Geesh 5000.00, What WILL they think up next...
    --Diann...
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Thank you MFP!!!!! we can get real life advice and from real people not arrogant diet "pros" who will basically act as if we were morons. This is SOOOOOOO much better
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I agree!!!

I love Mike!!!!

thanks and hugs!!!
    ali :flowerforyou:
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine decided to join a program to lose weight and is paying $3,000 for two years. I was also interested in losing weight but there was no way I could afford to pay that much. I decided to join MFP and I've lost more weight than her and it's cost me nothing!! I guess there's a sucker out there willing to pay for anything.
  • randimockensturm
    randimockensturm Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I think I've already paid double that amount over the past 10 years - on special foods, diet fad programs, drs - heck. but there is money to be made anywhere. You just know how to market it the right way!
    Can I interest anyone in any of the following - I'll give ya'all special rates!!!
    A) some magic bras that will help you lose weight
    B) Celestial Quotient energy shoes that will increase your IQ BY ten whole points.
    C) mistical bath towels that will make your teenagers spontaneously clean their rooms?
    REMEMBER SPECIAL RATES!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Thankyou Mike and all you MFPers. I love you guys! :) I'm sure I wouldn't have made as good of friends if I was at the "zone diet" site! lol :)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Too bad everyone isn't as smart as we are. This website is the best! Thank you Mike and thank you MFPer's! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: