Ugh..NOT a good day

kimber607
kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
Hi

I have such the urge to binge and have already eaten way toooo many cals to stay on target today
We have plans tomorrow and Saturday...so I anticipated maybe going off a little for those 2 days..so why am I screwing up so badly today...
Plus I can see when I am stressed/emotional wanting to binge but DH is off today
He took dd out this am when ds was in camp and is now taking them both out this afternoon...why I am sabotaging myself

I've gained back 1.5 of the 27 pounds I lost and want to keep it that way!
Not add to it!

Kim

Replies

• kimber607
    Hi

I have such the urge to binge and have already eaten way toooo many cals to stay on target today
    We have plans tomorrow and Saturday...so I anticipated maybe going off a little for those 2 days..so why am I screwing up so badly today...
    Plus I can see when I am stressed/emotional wanting to binge but DH is off today
    He took dd out this am when ds was in camp and is now taking them both out this afternoon...why I am sabotaging myself

I've gained back 1.5 of the 27 pounds I lost and want to keep it that way!
    Not add to it!

Kim
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    It hasn't been a good week for me....kids are driving me nuts. "Mommy...she touched me!!...Mommy, she looked at me..." ughhhh, it's enough to make me want to pull my hair out. Is it time for back-to-school yet???:happy: Fortunately, when I get aggravated, I tend not to eat at all.
    Here is a kick in the pants to get you going again!! ::kick::
  • kimber607

The kids fighting drives me batty...I thought it was a good idea to have them close in age (18 mnths apart)
    Mmmmmm..maybe NOT such a good idea..LOL
    They love each other to death but fight CONSTANTLY (as I'm sure you deal with the same stuff, many of us do)

What DH and I have been doing on the weekend, is taking them out seperatly...
    I think that way they get one on one time with each of us and can appreciate each other more when they are together

Kim
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    You are GORGEOUS!!!! It's just one bad day ~ don't beat yourself up over it!!!

I have two kids 21 months apart, I know how you feel!
  • lantana171
    lantana171 Posts: 9 Member
    maybe because you already know you're going to go off track a little bit this weekend?
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    C'mon Kim...you can do this. You are practically a pro by now! You should be showing these newbies how it's done.
    Now get out there and JUST.....do it.:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.