Ahhh stretch marks....

Options
When I was pregnant and 239lbs I didn't care. Well, now that I've dropped 52lbs and want to lose 48 more I do. Has anyone had any luck with any creams/lotions??

Thanks!

Replies

• KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    Watching this :)
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    Bump
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I've noticed a SLIGHT difference in my marks after using Bio Oil once a day for a month. But I noticed even more that my skin was much firmer-especially my boobs!
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I've had stretch marks from when I was about 13 (I'm almost 21 now), when I skyrocket-ed 8 inches in a year, and then got fat the next year... ugh....

I've noticed that my "fat" stretch marks are fading a LOT, like ridiculously (I think because I'm young), on their own, but the tall ones are not. It's annoying.....

But anyway, I tried that new Mederma stretch mark stuff, and it seemed to kind of work, but I could not get over the smell, it smelled like dishwashing soap - SUPER strong.
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    bump
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    Strivectin - been using it for years!!! It works -- but you have to put it on twice a day until they are gone and it can be expensive. $120 a tube at GNC - use the Gold card on Wednesdays for 30% off
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • christan04
    Options
    I'll have to give that a shot.... I want to get rid of the cottage cheese legs too..... I thought that would fade as the weight fell off, but it hasn't? AHHHHH make it all go away!!!!
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My doctor recommended vitamin E oil. It can't hurt and isn't expensive!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I'll have to give that a shot.... I want to get rid of the cottage cheese legs too..... I thought that would fade as the weight fell off, but it hasn't? AHHHHH make it all go away!!!!
    STAIRS ALL DAY...it will trim those babies right up. I am demanding my next house have them. Since I moved into a place without them...grossness!!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Vit E oil will help fade them!
  • MsDeedy
    MsDeedy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i purchased a tube of keri strectch mark minimizer. I've been using the product a little over a month and I can see great results especially on my upper arms.
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    Arbonne has a a rew creams that work pretty good. The serum helps lighten them.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options

where can you get the oil?
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    I've been using a product called "Save My Skin" (I'm a Pure Romance Consultant and I do my best to try the products we offer).
    It prevents and heals stretch marks and only $24.00 a bottle. It will repair the colored stretch marks from the inside out.
    *The white stretch marks are dead skin cells

When I show my progress pics I get comment from friends saying they only had one child and have more stretch marks than me!

I started to use this product after I had my girls because I thought it was to prevent the stretch marks until I read that it also heals them! So the white stretch marks are here to stay but the few red stretch marks I did have are fading or have faded away!
  • NCisME
    NCisME Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've heard good things about Mederma
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options

That stuff is awesome for any scarring and really cheap for sure. I get laser treatments and it causes a bit of scarring so I use it. Never thought of using it for stretch marks though. Thanks!!!
  • kimdummermuth
    Options
    I use Arbonnes Re9 advance line and works for me... hubby even uses it on his! LOL now that the weight is coming off.. I have had 4 kids and tried some other things.. this works best for me.. lightens them a lot!
    oh ps.. I also use their rejuv cream.. my son burned both his hands in the oven when he was little and they were going to do skin graphing and maybe even plastic surgery on his hands.. I used that and he didn't have to have anything done. The plastic s. dr. was amazed.