not new but getting started connecting

lissy44241
lissy44241 Posts: 3
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
hey,
i have been on for a while and i haven't made an intro or many friends it was suggested i not try to loose weight by myself so, i guess i am asking for support. never tried to loose weight before.

Replies

• jer2kat
    jer2kat Posts: 71 Member
    I don't have many friends either and can also use the support. You can add me if you like!
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Well, Hello! I believe that losing weight is MUCH easier when you have a support system that can help you stay motivated. I adore all the friends I've made on MFP, and I've even inspired real-life friends to join this site to improve themselves. :) I'll add you and hopefully we'll keep each other motivated!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Add me if you like! I'm always keen to have new, motivated friends on MFP that are working hard to reach their goals! The more the merrier :bigsmile:
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Hi!!! It is great to have all this support!!
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    I don't have many friends either and can also use the support. You can add me if you like!

I'll add you if you don't mind :)
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    Also just started playing around on the website. I think connecting with others on sites like these and the one in my profile are great. tools to help people accomplish their goals. Feel free to add me if you're looking for more support. :)
  • jer2kat
    jer2kat Posts: 71 Member

I'll add you if you don't mind :)

I don't mind and thank you! I can use all the support I can get.
  • You're welcome to add me too, I've been very lax making friends since I started on here, and it's great to get tips and pinch ideas from other people along with the motivation and nice comments you get!
This discussion has been closed.