25 down and usind my wii fit.

Options
tungaiunwa
tungaiunwa Posts: 38 Member
So i bought the wife a wii fit board for xmas. Sadly I had to sit on the couch and watch everyone else have fun on it for a little over 2 months. Well that all changed today. I got on it and weighed in at 326. Just barely under the wire but a victory none the less!!!!!!!:tongue:

Replies

• callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    way to go.. I love the wii fit.. try the ea active... it is a great work out..
  • lildazey
    lildazey Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That must have been a great feeling to be able to get on there!
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Great Job ;} I liked the Wii until I bought an xbox and kinect !! It rocks
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    omg Just Dance on the wii is fantastic!!!! i <3 my wii half the price of other consoles games are cheaper and i get a hell of a workout on there.

oddly enough because of my size i never got the balance board. i'm wondering if i should :p
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    EA Active is another great one for working out. I've custom made myself a work-out routine and do a ton of arm punches for some cardio.
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    omg Just Dance on the wii is fantastic!!!! i <3 my wii half the price of other consoles games are cheaper and i get a hell of a workout on there.

oddly enough because of my size i never got the balance board. i'm wondering if i should :p
    [go for it :smile: /quote]
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    didnt do that right lol
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I think congratulations are in order for you. Nice job, and accomplishment. Now go get playing...it's so fun!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    omg Just Dance on the wii is fantastic!!!!

Agreed. "Just Dance" and "Just Dance 2" are hilarious (I have no rhythm or dancing abilities at all) and a great workout.

Congrats on your victory. Here's to many more!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! So happy for your little success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!