AAAH These donuts are killing me!

Options
This morning I had to pick up donuts for the office. No big deal, right? Except that I had to buy 18 DOZEN from Dunkin Donuts!! The girl working there even threw in 2 free dozen! So 240 donuts in my car...and all over every office here!

I managed not to eat any...but man..that was TOUGH!!

NSV!!

Replies

• Roukie
    Roukie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great Job, tha's will power!!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    But you did it and thats AWESOME! BIG CONGRATS!
  • dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    lol, very impressive NSV!! :tongue:
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    That is impressive!! Be ready because your car will probably still smell like donuts when you are driving home! :)
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    AWESOME. Really. Thats awesome willpower. Congrats. I love doughnuts!
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    Great job. That happened to me last weekend. My husband had me drive him twice to mcd's. I was really hungry, but I stuck it up and waited til i got home to make me a shake.. I didn't even have a frie, which was the best part of it all.
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    That's great willpower. I hate crap like that.
    Used to work in a mechanics shop and in the morning all the boys had dozens of donuts brought there - I had to tell them that I don't like donuts. Yea, right - who doesn't LIKE donuts??
    I got my chuckles though when the bosses wife would come in from her normal job and head straight back to the shop from the front desk - she would chow a donut on the way back and pretend nothing happend - 'cept she would wipe her hands on her black dress pants - and leave a tell tale powdered donut handprint!!!

cracking up just remembering that!
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Wow I might not have been able to do that. I love my donuts way too much. I have to avoid them at the store because the smell is so tempting. I am very proud of you.
  • daddyratty
    daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wow. I haven't been faced with that type of temptation (yet).

Nice job!