motivated to be a new me

Options
heyjuede
heyjuede Posts: 73 Member
Hello. Just wanted to introduce myself as I am a new member. I am 26 and on a mission to lose 50 lbs to better my odds of maintaining a healthy pregnancy after conception. After losing 4, among other issues, the dr told me my weight plays a part in the my 2 still born experiences I had. So here I am 17 lbs lighter from delivery on 4/28/2008 and 33 lbs to go! I started this site last week and wow I never realized there were so many unaccounted for calories! So here's to a brighter future and hopefully some new friends with similar focus' on health.

Replies

• heyjuede
    Options
    Hello. Just wanted to introduce myself as I am a new member. I am 26 and on a mission to lose 50 lbs to better my odds of maintaining a healthy pregnancy after conception. After losing 4, among other issues, the dr told me my weight plays a part in the my 2 still born experiences I had. So here I am 17 lbs lighter from delivery on 4/28/2008 and 33 lbs to go! I started this site last week and wow I never realized there were so many unaccounted for calories! So here's to a brighter future and hopefully some new friends with similar focus' on health.
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    ?Your experience brought tears to my eyes. I lost a baby to spinabifida but I cant imagine going through it 4 times. I think you have some of the best motivation around. This has been a great place for a lot of people with a variety of different health and emotional issues. If you get bogged down or need motivation share it dont keep it to yourself and make the bad food decisions we all have from time to time. Good luck!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your losses! You HAVE come to the right place though for losing whatever weight that you want to.
    I'm not even doing it to be healthy, lol, I just want to LOOK GOOD again! I did once, between husbands, and want to do it again!
    It IS amazing once you see the numbers totalling up with everything that you put in your mouth, huh?! Once you see that though, and get a handle on your eating, and get in some exercising, you'll have that weight coming right off!
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • heyjuede
    Options
    aww thanks for the warm welcome :bigsmile: