Happy 4th!!

Options
kellch
kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
Hello MFPers :bigsmile:
Haven't been on today :sad: :sad: Been preparing for my vacation....Had to make sure things are taken care of at work until I return. I'm going up to Ohio for the engagement party and can't wait to see everyone back home. 10 hours of work today and now I have an 11 hour drive ahead of me :grumble: :grumble: :yawn: :grumble: :grumble: But my fiance will drive most of it. I'll start out and do the first 4 hours and he can take it from there..:bigsmile: I can't wait to show everyone how slim and sexy I got:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Lost 18 lbs since last I've seen them. :drinker: :drinker: I probably won't be on here, it's the only time I get with my bridesmaids to plan the wedding.:cry: for the rest of this year. Not much vacation time left.:cry: But I'm excited and can't wait to get up there.:drinker: I just have to control myself with the party food and all...Kind of nervous. I know I'll splurge a little but I will keep myself from going overboard. I'm taking my TaeBo tape with me I'm gonna make myself do it every morning when I get up. That should be fun with a hangover..And I will be hung over...Rum and DIET Coke for me....:bigsmile:

I'LL MISS YOU ALL!!! HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• kellch
    Options
    Hello MFPers :bigsmile:
    Haven't been on today :sad: :sad: Been preparing for my vacation....Had to make sure things are taken care of at work until I return. I'm going up to Ohio for the engagement party and can't wait to see everyone back home. 10 hours of work today and now I have an 11 hour drive ahead of me :grumble: :grumble: :yawn: :grumble: :grumble: But my fiance will drive most of it. I'll start out and do the first 4 hours and he can take it from there..:bigsmile: I can't wait to show everyone how slim and sexy I got:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Lost 18 lbs since last I've seen them. :drinker: :drinker: I probably won't be on here, it's the only time I get with my bridesmaids to plan the wedding.:cry: for the rest of this year. Not much vacation time left.:cry: But I'm excited and can't wait to get up there.:drinker: I just have to control myself with the party food and all...Kind of nervous. I know I'll splurge a little but I will keep myself from going overboard. I'm taking my TaeBo tape with me I'm gonna make myself do it every morning when I get up. That should be fun with a hangover..And I will be hung over...Rum and DIET Coke for me....:bigsmile:

I'LL MISS YOU ALL!!! HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Have a safe & wonderful trip!! You'll be missed, you sweet thang!! :smooched:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Have a nice vacation woman of many words. That is why we :heart: ya though.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Have fun:drinker: Enjoy the planning process too!

-Adrienne:heart:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hugs!!! have a blast...we'll miss you honey!!! be safe!!!
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: .........:sad: why do they always gooooo!...oh wait she's coming back.:ohwell: ...okay have fun!!!! lol:laugh:

hugs!
    ali
  • kellch
    Options
    Have a nice vacation woman of many words. That is why we :heart: ya though.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: what can I say? I'm a female and like to talk...and ramble:bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and I type fast too:bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options

Thank ya !!! :bigsmile: Behave yourself this weekend :bigsmile: :devil: :bigsmile: :devil:
  • kellch
    Options
    hugs!!! have a blast...we'll miss you honey!!! be safe!!!
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: .........:sad: why do they always gooooo!...oh wait she's coming back.:ohwell: ...okay have fun!!!! lol:laugh:

hugs!
    ali

:laugh: :laugh: Thank you! Not to worry, I'll be back...muuahahahaha:devil: :devil: :smooched:
  • kellch
    Options
    Have fun:drinker: Enjoy the planning process too!

-Adrienne:heart:

Thank you :bigsmile: I'm so excited:bigsmile: No one's even seen the ring yet:smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Thank ya !!! :bigsmile: Behave yourself this weekend :bigsmile: :devil: :bigsmile: :devil:

Don't wanna. :blushing:
  • kellch
    Options

Don't wanna. :blushing:

Me neither!!!:devil: :devil: :devil:
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    Be careful with the Diet Coke! It makes the Rum go to your head way faster than regular Coke does! Happy 4th and safe driving!
  • kellch
    Options
    Be careful with the Diet Coke! It makes the Rum go to your head way faster than regular Coke does! Happy 4th and safe driving!

Not to worry, my mom is always my DD when I come visit :bigsmile: