2nd Day Here

Options
Hey everyone. I have just started and I am pumped to get back in shape after a fight with cancer and recovering from back surgery in the last few months. I hope that this sight can push me in the right direction. It seems to be so far....

Replies

• Brandy0213
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

I am so proud of you!!!! Even though I don't know you.... This site has helped me to get my life back in more ways than one.... the people, the tools, EVERYTHING is just such a blessing.... I hope you are on your way to an awesome life CANCER FREE!!! Best Wishes!

Brandy
  • ShannonE1978
    ShannonE1978 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your recovery! You have already been through so much, I am sure you will have no problem meeting your goals. Good luck on your journey! :)
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on getting started! This site and others like the one in my profile definitely help to stay motivated and reach your goals. Feel free to add me if you want. Good Luck!
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    Yes, aye, congrats on your recovery. I can say that this site has helped me with a recovery of sorts, and hopefully it will be of value to you, too. Now that you've dealt with all of that tough stuff, you're on to the more fun (but still tough) part, getting fit again. Congrats! Congrats again! Welcome aboard!