Special K Cracker Chips

Options
2»

Replies

• julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I like both flavors, I prefer the sour cream and onion though! I ate an entire box in one day though!! I need to portion that out so it doesn't happen again. Luckily I was able to resist today and only had one serving as an afternoon snack. They're delicious!!
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    These are delicious! I have tried the Sour Cream & Onion ones and just LOVE them!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I love the sour cream and onion ones !
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try those! I like the Ritz Toasted but they have a higher cal count (130 for 14 chips) but I like the sour cream & onion when I'm craving lots of flavor.
    Another one I like is Triscuit Roasted Garlic. They aren't that great cal-wise (120 cals for 6 crackers) but BAM! Lot's o'flavor! Handful of grapes & a couple of those little chz cubes & I'm good!
  • watchmelose2
    watchmelose2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    They are great!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

They are delish!
  • TinaBina975
    Options
    I just bought the Sea Salt ones today, but haven't tried them. Looks like I will have to get the Sour Cream flavor as well, since they got high reviews.
  • omgitsgarry
    omgitsgarry Posts: 138
    Options
    They are good for satisfying a chip craving, I've tried the sea salt ones, but I do enjoy popchips just a tad bit better.