What would you do with 550 more calories?

Options
2»

Replies

• reander
    reander Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I agree with an extra snack and larger portions. Sometimes i'd love a little bit more of something but know I don't really have the cals for it. The same goes for snacks, sometimes there's just not enough to feel satisfying.
  • jchapman1957
    jchapman1957 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Some of these made me laugh so hard. Trovan, I loved your suggestion of pounding a couple of Twinkies. Actually the 6 pack sounded pretty good too, but that's what got me here in the first place. To answer the question as to why the increase and why do I only want to loss 1/2#/week, to date I am down 101.6 pounds from about 30 weeks ago. I may be wrong, but my thinking is it's a little too fast so I thought I would slow down for a while. I have been averaging between 1500-1900 calories for most of the time to get a 2#/week loss based on MFP's calculations. In reality I have been averaging over 3#/week. When I re-entered the weight loss goal and my current weight, MFP calculated 2450 calories, up from 1900 before. Another item that enters into this is that I know the last 45 pounds are not going to be as easy as the 1st 100, so there is going to have to be some exercise involved. I have already started the exercise side of this with acquiring and using an elliptical (check out my photos for the new arrival) to go along with our recumbent. If anyone has some suggestion for help with the last 45 pounds, I open for them.