What body part on yourself do you stare at the most...

Options

Replies

• ashahl
    ashahl Posts: 81
    Options
    My love handles!! I don't have any now but I know as I regain weight that isstraight where it will go! So I am constantly working on my abs and squeezing my sides to make sure that I keep it under control.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    stomach and abs. want them to be better.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Don`t forget Max,we have met in person and I saw what part of me you were staring at. :blushing:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    My butt (in a good way) anytime I pass a reflective surface.
    Also my chest/collarbone/shoulder area.....I love it now. It's toned and muscular.
    I don't even mind that my boobs are super small now! :laugh:
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Stomach, to see how it looks in a shirt. And to see if I look huge.
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Definitely my spare tire, love handles, back fat action... not only do I stare at it but I constantly grab it to try and see if it's getting any smaller... I also constantly pull my shirt away from it if I feel like it's showing when I sit down.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Definitely my spare tire, love handles, back fat action... not only do I stare at it but I constantly grab it to try and see if it's getting any smaller... I also constantly pull my shirt away from it if I feel like it's showing when I sit down.

I do the same when I sit down!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options

hah, same here
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Karley, Chuck & Taso! You all look great!!!!!!!!! I am proud of all 3 of you!
    Is there anything you stare at that you like? Come on there's gotta be something..... :wink:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    My face. I'm shopping around for new eyeglasses and I'm super picky..so I'm trying on LOT. Also, hello, I'm a woman, I apply make up and do regular facial stuff. Since you dudes don't do that - that requires exfoliation, toner, moisturizer, perhaps a face mask and make up or removal etc. Also- I read last year that plastic surgeons (this made me LOL for a good few minutes) determined finally that the other aspect to the face aging, after doing face lifts and comparing youth to old pictures that the faces weren't completely youth restored after the face lifts- that the bones in the face also age. They deteriorate and cause the facial musculature to slide and gravity adds into this. Fortunately bone grafting is common enough plastic surgeons think they can now fix this so woman my age might be able to get the super duper awesomatical REALLY cool face work!
    I like making avatars also. Anyway- I don't obsess about different parts of my body like most people do. For years I considered my body a utilitarian extension of my reality. I need this body, it functions for me, we're stuck together. I try not to dishonor it completely by trodding upon it with invectives about it's lack of commercial viability.
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    Love handles when I sit down and my glutes
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    My face lol I have a whole list of "procedures" I want done and the cost of all of em lol I HATE my face...I think we (well me) look at the things we hate the most wather than what we love...

so Im wondering y u h8 your face?? I looked at your pics and your face is beautiful! Your nose is perfect, your cheek bones are prominent, and you hv seductive eyes. I don't get it. I wouldn't do a single procedure on your face. I hope the plastic surgeon tells you the same thing.
  • Lorelei19
    Lorelei19 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I look over and my husband is giving my the oddest look as I am trying to make the "roll" still work lol

This mental image made me giggle. lol

I always look at my neck/chin/lower jaw area. Clothes can cover most of the flub, but that area is just hanging out there all open for everyone to see at the wrong turn.

And every time I get dressed I'm checking my stomach in the mirror to make sure I don't look pregnant in whatever shirt I'm wearing.
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Karley, Chuck & Taso! You all look great!!!!!!!!! I am proud of all 3 of you!
    Is there anything you stare at that you like? Come on there's gotta be something..... :wink:

Thanks hon,

As for what I LIKE, I guess I'd have to say my arms... I DO have a couple VIP tickets to the gun show right here *flex* *kiss* *flex* *kiss*

:D
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    disguist stomach. i pick it up and think how I look 8 months preg!! yuck! It's trimming though!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm....my eyes, since as soon as I wake up I need to pop in my contacts..
    I always slap on some liner and mascara before I go out.....make them pop
    :ohwell: :wink:
  • mattcoop
    mattcoop Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    LOL....my abs, too .... a 6 pack is starting to form, but it will definitly take another 12 weeks for them to be obvious rather than 4 or 6 lumpy ice cream scoops :o) ... I'm really enjoying the P90x core and abs exercises because I feel that I have finally got the nack of them without struggling on the reps... It's definitly rewarding and I won't give up on doing them for decades... I get a natural high (andorphines) in my abs when I reach for something and they "suck in"!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    My double chin is what I seem to focus more on than others - I guess b/c there it is on my face
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    My boobs... they are great and my *kitten* to see if I see a difference :blushing:
  • ExerciseGeek
    ExerciseGeek Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My stomach + love handles + my arms... All at the same time coz im working on them the most:-)x x x