New to Myfitness pal!

Options
Hello-
I just signed up for my fitnesspal yesterday & wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions?
Thanks a bunch & good luck to everyone! :o)

Replies

• Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My suggestion is use this tool as best as you can. Use the forums, make friend requests, fill out your profile, create status updates & forum posts.

Also, one of the keys of me staying on track is for the first time in my life I have planned snacks. I have 3 snacks a day, mid morning, mid afternoon, & after dinner. I eat the first two snacks even if I am NOT hungry at the time because it helps me when I go to eat my larger meals at lunch & dinner to stay controlled and focused and I seem to have more energy just from those snacks alone. I try to eat something with protein through the night because it helps me wake up easier.
  • onawho
    onawho Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    just be true to yourself when you track your food and exercising, because in the end you are looking for results.

AND MAKE FRIENDS !!:flowerforyou:
  • sylvia1970
    sylvia1970 Posts: 134
    Options
    hi hollybrry,

I only joined just under 2 weeks ago because of an android app. It all depends on what you are looking for?

I really enjoy the fact that i can log my own meals and know how many calories is in it. That is a great tool.

If you wanna meet people, then you can do that too on here as everyone is friendly. just chat with whom you want to
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    I joined in mid January @ 315lbs as of today I am in the 280's. Research, research and research for the lifestyle change that works for YOU!!!

This is what worked for me............

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/how-to-succeed-with-the-primal-blueprint/