My recent NSV's!!!

Options
Ok so lately it seems like i have been having lots of NSV's!! Which is really awesome to so, so I thought I would finally write them down to share with everyone else.
1. When I went to visit my mom last weekend, I got up to go to the bathroom and then all of a sudden, she said "you have really lost some weight"
2. In addition to number one, right after my mom said this, my husband chimed in "yea, she has been really working out really hard." and then he said how proud of me he was.
3. I was off track on working out with my Insanity routine as I was getting kinda burned out of it and just generally tired from working out hard as well, but I somehow managed to get back on track and am doing good with staying on track with it.
4. Have been cooking some really health satisfying meals for like under 500 calories for the entire huge plate. (since I eat back all my work out calories, i aim for about 500 calories per meal or will adjust so that I get all my calories that I worked off eaten.)
5. Have generally been staying under my sodium intake :)
6. Ok now this one is my FAVORITE one so far!! I started out a size 12 that were getting tight on me and probably should have been a 14. Well, soon after starting to work out I comfortably went into my 12's. about 3 weekends ago, I went with a friend shopping and tried on a size 10 and size 12. the 12's were WAY to big, but the 10's were still a little snug, but I bought the 10's anyways to have something to look forward to and they were on sale so I HAD to get them :) Well, about a week and a half later, they fit!!!!!!!!!! So now I wear then when ever I can!! But wait, there is more!! This morning after weighing myself and seeing the I had somehow gained weight again, I couldn't believe it and wanted to prove to myself that it wasn't fat I was gaining. So I dug deep into my closet and found my old size 9 pants that's were just hanging there all lifeless and decided that I would try to see if they would fit. I pulled them up and was thinking to myself "no way, but ok I got them over my large calf and over my bum, but I surely cannot get them fastened..." Much to my amazement, I got them zipped up and ...... started dancing in the bathroom as I was doing my hair and wearing the jeans!!! They still create the dreaded muffin top, but I can wear them and if I run out of pants, I can wear them comfortably as long as my shirt is loose fitting NO ONE can tell!!! not even me!! Still kinda reliving the moment of this one :love: :love: :love: :love:
7. Yes, I have one more!! I went to go out to lunch with my hubby today since he is leaving for the weekend for training and while I was telling him about #6 he told me that he thought I was back to the weight I was when we got married, he just won my heart with that one. I accepted the compliment and gently told him that I was a size 6 when we got married, but that I really enjoyed the compliment. Oh and at lunch, instead of having the double breaded chicken sandwich, i had the single patty grilled chicken sandwich with minimal fries and instead of dipping my fries in the ketchup, I lightly poured the ketchup on top of the fries and did not eat that much of it.

Ok I think thats all that I can remember:happy:
SO what are your recent NSV's???:wink:

Replies

• stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    SavannaN that is so wonderful! Thanks for sharing and a REALLY BIG CONGRATS on your success!

Keep it and soon those Size 9's and the muffin top will be history!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I wish you many more NSV's to come!
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Way to go! NSV are just as important as scale ones!!
  • SavannaN
    SavannaN Posts: 148
    Options
    SavannaN that is so wonderful! Thanks for sharing and a REALLY BIG CONGRATS on your success!

Keep it and soon those Size 9's and the muffin top will be history!

You make me laugh!!!! Thanks and I hope they are history, although I think I look pretty darn good in size 9!!! Just this time around a fit size 9!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    well done! NSVs are the best- and the extra calories from dancing in the bathroom about them are always nice too!:happy:
  • dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!