avoiding skinny fat

Options
Hey guys,
I've always HATED working out, but
I realize that even when I am thin, I still jiggle and that's what kills me the most.
What is the minimum I actually need to do in order to not be "Skinny fat"?
Will cardio alone just save me or do I need to do other exercises?
Thanks.

Replies

• JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    if your already skinny you might wanna do some strength training to tone up.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels has great workouts that are only 30 minutes and do a great job toning. Mixes cardio and strength training.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Actually people who only do cardio are the definition of skinny fat.

I only work out 30 minutes a day 5 days a week and am lean and have great muscle tone by doing heavy weights and cross functional training (Crossfit). It doesn't take much time, but it takes effort and stamina! But I'll tell you right now, you'll lose the jiggle!
  • wellyourenotSKINNY
    Options
    Jillian Michaels has great workouts that are only 30 minutes and do a great job toning. Mixes cardio and strength training.

That sounds nice and short....where do you find the workouts?
  • wellyourenotSKINNY
    Options

I only work out 30 minutes a day 5 days a week and am lean and have great muscle tone by doing heavy weights and cross functional training (Crossfit). It doesn't take much time, but it takes effort and stamina! But I'll tell you right now, you'll lose the jiggle!
    I've never heard of crossfit, is that a program or a machine?
    I really really hope it'll be worth it, maybe if I ease myself into it, I won't end up hating it as much.
  • HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options
    I like this! Great signature too!