Computer Auto Updates when losing weight

Options
Today when I put in my new weight the computer told me that since I had lost a certain number of pounds did I want the computer to automatically adjust my goals. I answered yes but don't see anything different.

Does anyone know why it did that and what it changed?

Replies

• HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    every 10 lbs or so it re-evaluates your goals. sometimes your workout time goes up, sometimes the cals or fat goes down. when i hit 18 lbs it said the same thing to me but nothing changed. just so that you have new goals to meet and dont hit a plateau as you continue to lose
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    The amount of calories allowed daily unless you already at 1200.
  • meg0013
    meg0013 Posts: 102
    Options
    i think the reason it does that is so you ease back into eating the average amount of calories.
    like, instead of going your whole diet eating 1200 calories, and then when you're done instantly changing to 2000 calories, it eases you back into doing that. that way you will have a lower chance of gaining back weight.

i don't know why it didn't change for you though. it should have changed the number of calories, thats what it did for me.
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    Mine keeps saying that and it never changes anything that I can tell. I even went and looked at everything the first time. LOL.