NSV! :-)

That_Girl
That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
edited September 24 in Success Stories
Today, I'm feeling bloated and gross. TOM does that to me.

However, after work, I went to Kohl's to look for some aerobic shoes. I finally decided on a pair of Nikes that I LOOOVE :heart: They are black and pink and so cute! HA! The last time I bought aerobic shoes was in 2003 so I'm pretty excited :smile:

Then, I figured, I may as well look for some new undies-- mine are always slipping down! So, I bought some size 6s. (I didn't try those on there! Don't worry! LOL!)

Then I tried on some bras (mine are old and yucky). I was SO HAPPY to see that the number went down, but the cup size didn't! :drinker: :bigsmile: :blushing:

I got home and put on my new undies and I am so happy to say I am now in a size 6 panty...down from an 8.

I'm also in a 36D, down from a 38D :bigsmile:

I also tried on a pair of size 12 jeans. THEY FIT...but I still didn't like my belly in them, so...another month and they're MINE! My 14s can be pulled down without unbuttoning them...and the 12s give me a wicked muffin top-- guess I'm in some weird inbetween stage.

Anyhoo, those are my NSVs :heart: Thanks for reading!

Replies

• BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    congrats on the successes and NSV's, thats great to hear, keep up the good work.
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Congrats! It's a great feeling to go down in clothing sizes. Unlike you, though, I'm hoping to lose a cup size or two haha.
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Congrats!....Now time for a PowerTard guy question. What is the gig with woman's clothing. Did y'all pick the effin stupid numbering system just to ensure men never can figure out what god-damned size you are? size 12 pants go on your toukus but so do size 6 panties (BTW just the word panties is hot). You can be even numbers only and regular (get that one), tall(ok, doing fine) or Petit? couldn't we just call it "short" My wife tells me its not just short but some mathematical derivation of length of hips to daddy's playground (or something like that). Girls, get with the program Length / Waist / Girth (S/M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL/XXXXXXXXXl) not XS / P / S / 00 / 0 / 1-99/ grande ...wtf. I'm never buying a chick sweater again!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Congrats!....Now time for a PowerTard guy question. What is the gig with woman's clothing. Did y'all pick the effin stupid numbering system just to ensure men never can figure out what god-damned size you are? size 12 pants go on your toukus but so do size 6 panties (BTW just the word panties is hot). You can be even numbers only and regular (get that one), tall(ok, doing fine) or Petit? couldn't we just call it "short" My wife tells me its not just short but some mathematical derivation of length of hips to daddy's playground (or something like that). Girls, get with the program Length / Waist / Girth (S/M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL/XXXXXXXXXl) not XS / P / S / 00 / 0 / 1-99/ grande ...wtf. I'm never buying a chick sweater again!

hahahaha! Now you know why it takes us hours when we go shopping!!!! LOL
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    :laugh:

I fit into a Medium t-shirt. Does that help?
  • hahahaha! Now you know why it takes us hours when we go shopping!!!! LOL

Ugh! So true!

Not to mention that there's a lot of variation between brands. You have to know which size in which brand. It makes me hate shopping.... or I just get lazy and stick to the same brands so I don't have to try on a zillion things.

Mostly, I've decided to say F*** it! I'm living in pyjama pants and sweats until I make my goal weight.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Yay! I also had to get some new undies because mine keep slidding down lol. I'm at the same weird inbetween stage with my pants. My current ones are to lose but the next size down gives me really bad muffin top!I figure another month and I can get some new jeans. Great job keep up the hard work!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!