Cheating!!!!!

Options
I have been talking to some people on a tummy tuck forum since I am having surgery in a few days and all I have to say is "there's no place like home:there's no place like home:there's no place like home!!!!!!" I love you guys.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I have been talking to some people on a tummy tuck forum since I am having surgery in a few days and all I have to say is "there's no place like home:there's no place like home:there's no place like home!!!!!!" I love you guys.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    See what happens when you wander to greener pastures?!
    Nice to have you 'back' Amber.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

I envy you- I want a tummy tuck so bad my stomach just disgusts me but in time I will get one just not right now.. Good luck on your surgery
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Good luck to you. I know it is scary to go and do something like that, but just remeber, Vicodin!
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm more worried about the boredom afterward. I swear one day my husband is going to come home to me writing "REDRUM" on the walls!!!LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: