Confession!

Options
Dear MFP's, It has been 7 days since my last confession. Please forgive me for I have sinned! I have gone over on my calorie count for the past 3 days. Please help guide me towards the motivation I need to exercise and stay below my calorie count. Ha! Ha! But seriously, I did so well in April (lost 10 pounds) and then went on a great vacation and threw all my hard work out the window. I kept the weight off, but I am not losing anymore, because I can't quit eating so much of the wrong things! Any ideas on how to get the motivation back??? Please Help!

Replies

• Jaymi
    Jaymi Posts: 8
    Options
    Dear MFP's, It has been 7 days since my last confession. Please forgive me for I have sinned! I have gone over on my calorie count for the past 3 days. Please help guide me towards the motivation I need to exercise and stay below my calorie count. Ha! Ha! But seriously, I did so well in April (lost 10 pounds) and then went on a great vacation and threw all my hard work out the window. I kept the weight off, but I am not losing anymore, because I can't quit eating so much of the wrong things! Any ideas on how to get the motivation back??? Please Help!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    It's all about the next day. We all sin with our health, heck, I had too many beers just yesterday! It happens. The key is to make sure it's the exception, and not the rule!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    You KNOW what to do, so I'm sure you'll get right back on track! You can do it!!!
  • pbjsand
    pbjsand Posts: 58
    Options
    Great response Banks. Good to see you back again. You are a great inspiration to so many of us. Jaymi, just get back on track and log your food for the whole day, then follow it. Don't wallow in guilt, make tomorrow committement stick.
  • raiderfan16
    Options
    jaymi,
    see topic on "i need a new challenge". there is a weekly challenge going on. the first week happens to be staying on track with calories! Having accountability always helps me!! One meal at at time girl!!

74530.png