Hi I'm new and confused

Options
xodolly
xodolly Posts: 17 Member
I wanted to ask anyone out there who may know for I don't know what I'm doing . I made a one day menu and I had a - 13 in protien? is this bad ? shall I fix this ? Thanks I'm not sure it its good to go over in protien ? :laugh:

Replies

• tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    It is perfectly fine to go over on your protein. Actually, the setting is fairly low on the auto setting. Welcome! Feel free to add me as your friend.

Best wishes :flowerforyou:
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    It's fine! With fat i don't really like to go higher but protein is fine.... sugar is set very low too, don't stress about it. You eat a few pieces of fruit and it's already over...
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    It is not a bad thing to go over your body will just not process it. After your body uses what it needs it gets rid of the rest. Just do not eat too much like going over a lot all the time. But -13 is not bad at all:) I usually always am under a lot so it is good that you eat all of yours:)
  • xodolly
    xodolly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all for your info :love: ....I'm still just working on my menu and trying to make everything level out.I guess I will start this monday :happy: Super excited to get this weight off for good ...........looking foward to meeting folks who are on the same mission :heart: