Still house crazy

Options
banks1850
banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
sorry guys, I'm alive, just can't seem to get this house done. Spending all my free time squaring off against lawyers and stuff. I'm peeking on here every once in a while. It's just crazy now. I miss the site, and will be back asap, but right now, just trying to straighten things out. Hope all is well guys. Wish me luck. On the up side, I am the number 1 pitcher in our league, and for all you baseball people, I have a 1.2 era and am 4 and 1, which is tops in the league. Woo Hoo. but my wrist is ruined (non-pitching wrist) so my hitting has suffered, only bating 300, which is 50 points below my career average.

Replies

• banks1850
    Options
    sorry guys, I'm alive, just can't seem to get this house done. Spending all my free time squaring off against lawyers and stuff. I'm peeking on here every once in a while. It's just crazy now. I miss the site, and will be back asap, but right now, just trying to straighten things out. Hope all is well guys. Wish me luck. On the up side, I am the number 1 pitcher in our league, and for all you baseball people, I have a 1.2 era and am 4 and 1, which is tops in the league. Woo Hoo. but my wrist is ruined (non-pitching wrist) so my hitting has suffered, only bating 300, which is 50 points below my career average.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Super banks! I've been thinking about you and your house dilema. I have my fingers crossed for ya and am sending good luck wishes your way.
    Sounds like you are kicking *kitten* and taking names in the baseball realm.
    *high fives Banksy

Hope to see you back on here soon (boycott or no boycott):laugh:
  • pbjsand
    pbjsand Posts: 58
    Options
    I think I joined too late to know about everything going on with you, but wish you luck, none the same. I just really like reading your responses to people. You are HUGE inspiration and I get so much out of your intellect and insight on so many aspects of life. Thank you for sharing your mind! Good baseball stats. Keep up the good work.
  • raiderfan16
    Options
    Go Banks! My son plays baseball and we are avid fans.....

74530.png
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing you back on here! Good luck with all the house stuff and YAY for you with your baseball glory!! :drinker:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Great job on the baseball and good luck on the house!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Great job on the baseball
    I hope the house stuff is settled soon...so frustrating
    Hang in there!

Kim
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    Well done Banks, that baseball stuff me absolutly nothing to me mate lol, but umm... well done... i think lol
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    aw banks....those darn lawyers! I'm wishing you a speedy good outcome w/ the house....and *HIGH FIVE* about the pitching....I'm gonna check out that schedule to see if I could ever catch one of your games....maybe Tami and I will come stalk you when she comes to visit!!! lol

anyway hope goes really well w/ everything!!!
    and we miss you my homeboy!

hugs!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Mista!!!!

GINORMOUS HUGGERZ!!!!

Ugh that darn house!

Anywho.... fantabulous job on baseball!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Nice job Banks.
  • banks1850
    Options
    aw banks....those darn lawyers! I'm wishing you a speedy good outcome w/ the house....and *HIGH FIVE* about the pitching....I'm gonna check out that schedule to see if I could ever catch one of your games....maybe Tami and I will come stalk you when she comes to visit!!! lol

anyway hope goes really well w/ everything!!!
    and we miss you my homeboy!

hugs!
    Ali :flowerforyou:

We're in Quincy on the 27th if you're interested. :happy: