New Person Here

Options
Hi, I am new here, just joined today. I am here for help and support and hopefully a few new friends to relate to my struggle of loosing baby weight. Before yesterday I felt like I was getting a lot of exercise chasing around, and being dragged around, by my 15 month old son. I was always on my feet running around, I felt like I was getting exercise! I don't eat very much, but I not only kept all 50 of my pregnancy pounds, but I acutally gained 8 more! So yesterday I made a drastic decision to get SERIOUS about it. I did exercise dvd's and walked 4 miles around the neighborhood. Today I am too sore to even lift my son, lol! But I am here for weight loss help and support. I have very high blood pressure and my blood sugar is creeping up too, diabetes and high blood pressure both run strong in both sides of my family, and I really want to prevent myself from suffering these ailments. Not to mention, my son has suddenly learned to RUN, and I am starting to have trouble keeping up with him, lol. :)