"If every day were like today you'd weigh... in 5 weeks"- It

Options
So 5 weeks ago I started recording the "If every day were like today you'd weigh... in 5 weeks" in my note section of my diary. I am glad to announce that it was almost dead on! :) It said in 5 weeks I'd weigh 322.1lbs, well today was 5 weeks and I weighed in this morning at 322.0lbs -I try and eat the same amount of cals a day, I exercise at least a half hour every day (Unless I am sick/injured) so the number doesnt change much from my day to day diaries. A few days ago I completed my diary and it said I'd be under 300lbs for the first time- I felt like squealing like little girl with excitement- since well obviously it was dead on then, if I keep my healthy habits up, I'll be there soon! I just wanted to share in case some of you were wondering if that number is in fact somewhat reliable, because it's proving to be true for me! :) Hope you're all having a great day and moving! :)

Replies

• kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I've always wondered. I haven't been on for five weeks, but I need to start tracking that too!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Stay with it! You will keep losing as long as you keep making great choices like you have been! I recently hit my first 5 week (2 days ago) and I weighed a teeny bit less than predicted. Really great stuff :smile:
  • UnpredictablyPretty21
    UnpredictablyPretty21 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Well done, thats fantastic :) its good that you are monitoring it and can see the progress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    congrats! that must be exciting. i have never tracked it, but ive heard the same thing from a lot of people. i get excited when i see the numbers drop! maybe i should start recording it!! good luck on your journey :)
  • ljbrauer
    ljbrauer Posts: 62
    Options
    wow! you sound over the moon, and rightfully so! you go girl! :] congratulations!
  • vitosbud
    vitosbud Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting that and sooo many congrats on the wicked work you're doing. You're my inspiration of the day :)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    ******************** LIKE**********************
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to start keeping track of it, too. I hadn't really noticed since I do most of my tracking on my phone app. I rarely visit my page online... I bet I start doing it more often now! lol Thanks for sharing!
  • jsjlandy
    jsjlandy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting this! that's a real motivator but I've always wondered just how accurate it is.
  • ajborthwick
    ajborthwick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What a great idea to record and track that number. I kind of laughed at it when I see it since mine has been less than wonderful lately. I'll have to write it down and maybe it will motivate me further.
  • csquaredsmom
    Options
    Very cool!!! And how exciting for your weight loss. It's always great to get below that 'big' number on the scale! Unfortuantely for me, my calorie intake varies so much from day to day! B
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing. I have wondered if it was accurate. now I can get excited over that number
  • WendyDemers
    WendyDemers Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good idea to track those numbers:)
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I've been recording mine now since January 31st, so I have until March 14th to see how accurate it is. It seems like it's going to be close. I can't wait to see because after my next weigh-in it should start saing 199 or less...yay less than 200!!

Edit: Once I post my daily diary, I just copy/paste what it says into Todays Food Notes.
  • BACKDROPsilhouette
    Options
    I don't think mine is going to be dead on, even if I do keep under the suggested amount of calories. I have bad days where I'm over on fat and stuff, but so far in two weeks I've only lost 2 pounds.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    That is really great! I will have to keep that in my notes too and see how accurate it is. Today we went to a Greek restaurant. That is why my lunch was so high.:bigsmile:
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    yay im soooo happy for u hun.....great job keep it up
  • JeriBlair
    JeriBlair Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have wondered about this, too. Thanks! It was fun to read everybody's comments on this. My "in five weeks" number isn't anywhere near where I want it to be. So, it's also good for me to know I shouldn't ignore it.
  • Teebowen
    Teebowen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome! I cannot wait to see yuor I am under 300 post... that will be fantabulous!... what a great job you are doing!
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    sounds like a fun little experiment to do. I will start today!!:happy: :happy: :happy: