130 Calorie Ice Cream-YES!

Options
jilllk84
jilllk84 Posts: 26 Member
I was so excited to find breyer's smooth and dreamy ice cream bars. They have a chocolate chip one that is covered in a chocolate shell. Mom and I each had one tonight- totally cured my sweet tooth and it actually tasted like chocolate ice cream. I'm so happy to have ice cream again!

Replies

• melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Yum! Breyers regular chocolate ice cream is about 130, maybe 140 calories for a serving. I was surprised! Bonus is that they use pronounceable ingredients -- milk, sugar, cream, cocoa (or something similar to that). (I LOVE Breyers!)
  • ljbrauer
    ljbrauer Posts: 62
    Options
    what a revelation, huh? ice cream bars only 130 calories...that's amazing!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: Skinny Cow:heart::heart: :heart:

ice cream sandwiches for 150~160
    single serving cups for 150

MMMMMMMMMMMM
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I was about to say the same thing about all of Breyers Ice Cream flavors. Full flavor is actually about the same as light and low fat for them. It's probably more fat, but I think it's worth it for the amazing flavors they offer!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    ill stick with skinny cow too ...... i dont so much care about calories as i do low fat ..... :/
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    yum...
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    swiss miss fudge icles 100 calories love them
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: Skinny Cow:heart::heart: :heart:

ice cream sandwiches for 150~160
    single serving cups for 150

MMMMMMMMMMMM
    PLUS FIBER!!:drinker:
  • michellemguia
    Options
    Those dream bars are to die for...look for fat, see how much that is. BUT i used to eat them all the time...I loved them!
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Yes the bars are soo good. I also like to have the sugar free ice cream, for only 90 calories 1/2 cup, with some chocolate ligh syrup..yumm
  • dawnrob5
    dawnrob5 Posts: 1
    Options
    loovee skinny cow!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    edy's single serve coffee ice cream 160 calories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Arctic Zero....45 cals per serving...150 for the PINT!
  • IMDABOMBthe0wife0DABEAST
    Options
    We found 90 cal twix and snickers ice cream bars that we like to have. Also the WW Candy ice cream bars are pretty good also for 150 cals.
  • jengbloom
    Options
    I don't know what areas sell Skinny Cow ice-cream bars, but I ran into them here in Ohio. They have a number of different flavors and all are around a hundred calories. Everyone that I have tried have been very good.:happy: :happy:
  • street_wi
    street_wi Posts: 15
    Options
    All this talk about ice cream is making me want some!! I love fudgesicles! lol! =)
  • kermitcfrog
    Options
    I get the great value banana split ice cream sandwiches for 160 calories, sorry to say eat like two a week but always save calories just for them....
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Klondike has a line called "Slim a Bear" that are all 100 calories. Had a vanilla sandwich yesterday and it was AWESOME.
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    For people who only have a few calories left, the no sugar added fudgcicles only have 40 calories and they are really good!