What a great site!!

beth2h
beth2h Posts: 2
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone I am glad my friend told me about this site. It is great!!! As a longterm WW it is nice to find a comprehensive calorie based program. I am excited to see some great results.

Replies

• dwhitten07
    dwhitten07 Posts: 29 Member
    Isn't it great and sometimes they have an app for your phone! I love it, and it has made my life so much easier!
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    I am happy that I found this site through my ipod. It has totally changed how I look at losing the weight. I have had trouble doing this in the past because I didn't have this wonderful tool. Now I know I can do this.
  • nurse_chris
    nurse_chris Posts: 189
    Welcome to the site. Ive only been here a week and i love it. Twice i have said no to fast food as i dont want to post it here :)

i cant wait for there to be a blackberry app.
  • nurse_chris
    sorry double post for some reason...
  • ljbrauer
    ljbrauer Posts: 62
    welcome to the site! you will love it here! :]
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Welcome! I've been using MFP since November, and my results thus far speak for themselves. Of course, this is just a tool and like any other, it only helps you accomplish what you already want to.

i cant wait for there to be a blackberry app.
    It's in beta--why not help them test it?
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mike/view/myfitnesspal-blackberry-app-beta-testers-needed-67620
  • nurse_chris
    thanks for the info MW. the site says they are closing the beta due to overwhelming response..... hopefully that means its close :)
  • fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    I agree! I love it too :-)
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    hey! My friends and I are starting an MFP Anonymous Group!!

It involves challenges, crying on each others shoulder and celebrating our wins, and none of us want to eat badly as we need to admit it to one another.

My kind of club this MFP thing :)
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    hello welcome
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    welcome :)
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    It has totally changed how I look at losing the weight. I have had trouble doing this in the past because I didn't have this wonderful tool. Now I know I can do this.

Ditto!!

I really hope this site never shuts down, because I can see myself using it for many years. I hope you enjoy it, but I'm sure you will!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    Hello and welcome, I used to do ww too before the pro points system and found keeping track of points helped me to lose weight. This website is similar , except now I count calories instead of points.the android app is great too!
    Welcome and good luck, its helped me lose 13lbs since jan so u can do it too :)
This discussion has been closed.