Options
    bump
  • Diannerv
    Diannerv Posts: 195
    Options
    bump
  • ToniAnn411
    Options
    I will definitly try these! I LOOOOVE cheesecake! Just the perfect treat! Thank you!!!
  • heididoll
    Options
    I am going to try these tonite! What I like about it is that the servings are small and you can take just one but with a whole pie you tend to cut large peices and eat more than you should. I love this idea, Thank you so much for posting it!
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Yummy bump!:tongue:
  • murrow1105
    murrow1105 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump! might try these for a bday party!
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Seriously, when I read this and looked at the pics, my mouth filled with saliva.... Pavlov's Dog, you got nothin' on me, lol!

Love the alternate version too with the choco grahams and peanut butter added!

Wonder how they'd be with Cinnamon grahams and a little layer of fruit jam added?

So many possibilities!

THANK YOU for sharing!

:flowerforyou:

Ice
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    sounds good
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yum!! Hey, and what to do with those extra graham crackers is this:

Mix 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix) with 1 tbsp (or less, just sweet enough to taste) agave nectar or honey, and a couple dashes of pumpkin pie spice. Warm it in the microwave for about 30 to 45 seconds (or eat it cold if you want it, it's still good)

Then sprinkle 2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs onto the pumpkin and top with 2-4 tbsp fat free cool whip.

Freaking amazing and FILLING dessert or snack for 150 calories. It's super filling cuz of the fiber and could probably be used as a small meal as well.
  • rodegghero
    rodegghero Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Looks delish
  • shanhawk
    shanhawk Posts: 44
    Options
    Thank you...they look delish!!
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    <----racing to the store to get the fixins!!!!! THANKS!!!!!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    YUM!!!
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Those look absolutely amazing!
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Yum!! Hey, and what to do with those extra graham crackers is this:

Mix 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix) with 1 tbsp (or less, just sweet enough to taste) agave nectar or honey, and a couple dashes of pumpkin pie spice. Warm it in the microwave for about 30 to 45 seconds (or eat it cold if you want it, it's still good)

Then sprinkle 2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs onto the pumpkin and top with 2-4 tbsp fat free cool whip.

Freaking amazing and FILLING dessert or snack for 150 calories. It's super filling cuz of the fiber and could probably be used as a small meal as well.

That sounds awesome! I can imagine it kinda of being like a pumpkin pie,ohhh ideas! lol
  • janetblack
    Options
    Thanks for this recipe!!! I tweeked it a little to work with what my family likes...I added blueberries from a fruit naturals cup and about 1/8 cup splenda to the filling and they turned out Awesome!!! Thanks again, I look forward to trying different fruit with this recipe!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!!!!