can someone throw me a rope and pull me out of this rut

phyllis45
phyllis45 Posts: 25
edited September 24 in Motivation and Support
Oh i'm so frustrated I gained 2.2 bls this week had a week no different from the last eaither. I get weighed in Fridays last week I went out to dinner and went over Saterday went over Sunday went over Mon-Thursday stayed under went to the gym gained 2.2. lbs now on other weeks I'd do the same and loose a half a lbs or so not alot but i'd at least loose!!!! Now I lost 3.8 lbs when my monthly returned a few weeks ago after being on a 5 month hiatis (Menapause). I'm 45, and did the same eating changed nothing. Lost a few weeks after that but it got less and less the weight losses. Now its been 4 weeks and I'm wondering if it's gonna gome back and I'll start loosing weight again?:grumble:

Replies

• themetra
    themetra Posts: 174 Member
    Try changing up your routine a little, or throw in an extra cardio workout. One of favorite things to do is throw on my mp3 player and HRM and dance around my living room for 20 or 30 minutes.... with all the curtains closed :happy:

Look at your signature " Never never give up!"
  • Marcia_11
    Marcia_11 Posts: 143 Member
    Here's some rope.. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ grab hold and don't let go! :wink:

I'm wondering if the whole going over your calories maybe has caught up with you or if the menopause is affecting your weight loss. Shake up your routine by doing a little extra cardio maybe.

Please don't give up! Just think of this as a bump in the road and use it as a learning tool.
This discussion has been closed.