Skinny Saturday Challenge...Are you in?!

Options
:flowerforyou: Is anyone up for another Skinny Saturday Challenge? I am! I am often tempted to undo everything I worked so hard for during the week on the weekends.:grumble: Let's do a SSC to keep us focused! I could use some company...are you in? :happy:

Here is what it entails...think double, double, double....whew! :happy:

Double your exercise today! I am shooting for an a.m. workout and a p.m. workout. :tongue:
Double your water intake....within healthy limits of course! :drinker:
Double your effort to eat clean and healthy and log every calorie that crosses your lips! :bigsmile: We can sooooooooooooooo do this! Bring it on Mr. Saturday! :laugh:

:heart: And....don't forget to check in and out and let us know how you are doing. Take a few minutes to encourage a new friend in the challenge :smooched: Buying smaller jeans feels better than a quick overindulgence! Walk away from the kitchen! :bigsmile:

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!! I'm in!!!! :drinker:

I meant to say... Sounds great! Sounds great! I'm in!! I'm in!! :drinker: :drinker: (since we're doubling!!!) :wink:

We can do this!!
  • runner915
    runner915 Posts: 106
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join this challenge. Every week I do well Sunday through Thursday and then when Friday and Saturday roll around I eat like I haven't eaten in weeks. I have an 8 mile run today which will help with some of the extra calories, but tonight my boyfriend and I are going out to dinner and then out with some friends. I really am going to work hard to practice some self control and not clean my plate at dinner. My goal is to take half of the meal home and then when we go out, I will stick to MGD 64s and not get too crazy. Then hopefully this weekend won't sabotage another week's weigh in!
  • cerferchick
    Options
    I'm in!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • ascoors
    ascoors Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm in! What a day for a quick challenge. Off to do some yoga. :)
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am TOTALLY in!!!! I am going out with a friend today and we are going out to eat. She is taking me to this place that is middle eastern and they will make anything on their menu vegetarian (I am vegetarian so that sounds awesome to me!). I had already planned to eat as clean as I can there and I am in a no junk/ sugar challenge with my Amigas so no dessert. Plan on having a nice big pot of fresh tea after I eat.

Off to workout for the first time today and I will double that later today :).

Make it a GREAT and successful Saturday!!

Amanda:drinker: :drinker:
  • picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge - I'm In x2 :drinker:
  • ashleighk2010
    Options
    Saturdays are actually usually one of my better days for whatever reason, but I am trying to lose 10 in March so I think this doubling things on Saturdays sounds like a great extra boost! :smile:

I'm in!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!! I'm in!!!! :drinker:

I meant to say... Sounds great! Sounds great! I'm in!! I'm in!! :drinker: :drinker: (since we're doubling!!!) :wink:

We can do this!!

Great - great! ;)

What a great team! Let's dig in and start the day out strong! I am focusing on getting more protein and water in today as well as kick-starting my exercise. My game plan is to keep cold water by my side all day and get one exercise session in this morning, then the second this afternoon......Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go! Check in and out and let us know how it's going!:smooched:
  • ascoors
    ascoors Posts: 7
    Options
    I just finished 45 minutes of my dance aerobics instead of yoga today. Have a fabulous day!
  • fudie
    fudie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!!!!!
  • MorningRevelation
    Options
    I AM cERTAINLY IN!

dont know about the exersize totday since i'm working all day! - Working a DOUBLE . lol

Will drink lots of water though :) LETS DO IT! :)
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhat in. Tonight is the big Mardi Gras Ball for charity that I'm going to with my guy. I just got an hour of walking in on my treadmill & 8 mins of belly dancing. Off to run some errands & then a bit of housework. So not much else today, but I'm SO trying to push the water,:drinker: water, :drinker: water :drinker: today because I know I won't be able to control what I get to eat tonight.

Maybe I'll get another walk in this afternoon too! Good luck to all on getting your skinny on!!! :flowerforyou:
  • bekalee
    bekalee Posts: 2
    Options
    i'm in...thanks for the challenge :o)
  • TreeThagg
    TreeThagg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll double my water intake today but already did an 8 miler this am. Don't think my legs will let me back out there tonight. Maybe some core strengthening this pm! WooHoo!:ohwell:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    ALRIGHT!! LOOKS LIKE WE'VE GOT A GREAT GROUP!!

I finished my first workout of The 30 Day Shred Level 1 & some jogging on the treadmill! I managed to get 8 cups of water in so I'm half way there! I'll do a bit more on the treadmill later tonight!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Doing great with this challenge!! Already did my 2 hours of workouts (I usually do an hour) and have drank 12 glasses of water :). I am on my way for the day with my friend. Have a great rest of the day and WE CAN DO THIS!!!!