Favorite Cereal As a Child?

Options
I am having a bowl of two of lucky charms or a brand just like it..and it makes me dwell as a kid. "I remember when I had this.." :bigsmile:

Replies

• heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    i lurved trix... mostly for that adorable and mischievous rabbit!
  • 2bfitforever
    2bfitforever Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I never really ate cereal as a child. I am Italian and my usual breakfast was coffee with cream and sugar and several slices of toast. Maybe that is why I am only 5' ft.
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Captian Crunch
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Actually, not Fruit Loops as one might think, but AlphaBits and Count Chocula!

Fave adult cereal: Fruitabix.
    Returning from a trip to London, Customs agents thought I was bonkers when they opened my suitcase to find Fruitabix and Roasted Rosemary Chicken flavo(u)red crisps! :laugh:

Edited to add: Any friends across the pond - PM me if you want an American cereal pen pal! :bigsmile: :noway:
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Cocoa Puffs and Kix. hehe

This is making me want a rice krispie treat, though.
  • bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    lol we never really had cereal as a kid wasn't allowed :( but we did get cream of wheat which i loved as a kid and an adult
  • jcburroughs
    Options
    fruity pebbles and cinnamon toast crunch
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I loved (and still do love!) Lucky Charms, but unfortunately we don't have them in the UK :frown:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Ohs was the cereal I liked or shreaded wheat
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Frosted Flakes, they're grrrrreat! But you have to eat them quickly, because they are only delicious when they are still crispy. If the milk sogs into the flakes, it's over. Ditto for Rice Krispies.
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    King Vitamin! I don't know if they even make the stuff anymore.... never see it.
  • jessimacar
    jessimacar Posts: 291
    Options
    Fruit Loops. Easy.

And this cookie cereal I sometime had brought back for me from the States.. I don't remember what it was called though.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Coco Pebbles or Coco Krispies were my favorite cereal but I actually prefered a glass of chocolate milk with cinnamon sugar on toast.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Fruit Loops. Easy.

And this cookie cereal I sometime had brought back for me from the States.. I don't remember what it was called though.

cooookie crisp!
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    -Lucky charms
    -The crunchberries part of Capt'n crunch
    -Rice Krispy Treats Cereal
    -Cinamin Toast Crunch
    -Apple Cinammin Cherios

Brother was lactose intolerant and we were super poor; everything was downed with Powdered Milk.
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Oh my god I could go on forever .... Cap N Crunch, Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, Life, Fruit Loops, Lucky Charms, Smacks, Wheaties, Corn Flakes, Kix, and Trix were probably my top favorites and still love them today ... I could eat cereal all day every day if I had too
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    My dad's a dentist, so all of our cereals had to have at least three ingredients before sugar.

My favorites: Oatmeal, TEAM flakes, cheerios, corn chex
  • GinoATC
    GinoATC Posts: 60
    Options
    Loved it but hated that it shredded the top of my mouth.
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    As a child...
    Lucky Charms
    Frosted Flakes
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch

As an adult...
    Cheerios (strawberry yogurt burst, apple cinnamon, oat clusters, honey nut, etc.)
    Frosted Flakes
    Fiber One honey clusters

Yummmm! :happy: