Dave and Busters Tonight

Options
Hey guys,
I'm kind of nervous.
I'm going to dave and buster's tonight.
Any suggestions for what I can eat (I'm vege)?
I'm going to have a few more calories than usual cause I woke up late and I'll probably just snack on fruit until dinner.
Thanks

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I've looked up Dave and Buster's nutrition before, and everything is HORRENDOUS. I think your best bet is to get a plain salad and use just a bit of dressing (or none at all). Or perhaps, depending on how long you've been at this, enjoy yourself tonight and have a "cheat meal." That's what I did when I last went to Dave and Buster's, because we only go maybe once every year.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    on their website they have an "under 600 calorie" section

http://www.daveandbusters.com/Eat/Menu.aspx?id=4036

I'm not sure if it's vege friendly though (nope never mind...def not vege friendly!)

I find if you go through their website instead of googling it you find better information.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    on their website they have an "under 600 calorie" section

http://www.daveandbusters.com/Eat/Menu.aspx?id=4036

I'm not sure if it's vege friendly though (nope never mind...def not vege friendly!)

I find if you go through their website instead of googling it you find better information.

Well, that sure is new. :) Thanks.
  • GinoATC
    GinoATC Posts: 60
    Options
    Play some intense DDR, bust a sweat, and enjoy a meal.
  • wellyourenotSKINNY
    Options
    I can't find nutrition anywhere on the site :/ Did you guys see anything?
    I've been dieting on and off for the last month, but I'm starting interacting with the community (and doing it a lot more healthy) for a little bit less than a week.
    I think the closest thing to "healthy" is the small apple pecan salad or the honey mustard spinach salad without the chicken.
    Um, I'm probably going to have like 850-900 calories left to eat there....do u think that would cover everything on the menu?
    (I'm underage, so I don't drink, plus no dessert and a diet coke to drink)