Any stay at home mommy's/wives?

Options
Looking for some motivational buddies that are also stay at home moms/wifes. I'm 26 with a 7.5 year old son and 3 year old daughter.

Replies

• JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    I am :) Feel free to add me.
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hello I am a stay at home mom married with a 4 year old feel free to add me that goes for anyone else that wants to too
  • AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
    Options
    My name is Jessica I'm also a stay at home mom for 4 from ages 3-12.
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    HI! I stay at home with my two year old daughter! You can add me if you like!
  • Susan77
    Susan77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Im not a stay at home mom but i do help watch my sisters kids as a nanny in her home. If you want to add ok if not ok too =)
  • Okgirl
    Okgirl Posts: 12
    Options
    Add me too! I'm a stay at home wife and mom with 2 teenage girls.
  • Mommareed4
    Mommareed4 Posts: 144
    Options
    Hello I stay home mommy as well of a 4, 3, 2 yr old and a 6 month old
  • barbarajean3
    barbarajean3 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home wife who could always use a new girlfriend to talk to. Feel free to add me:drinker:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mommy/wifey. 15 month old little boy.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Well I am not a wife, but a stay at home mom. I have my own crafting business, and have a 10 year old, keeps me on my toes. I would be glad to be buddies and motivate each other.
  • CrystalS
    CrystalS Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm a stay-at-home-mommy and wife. I have 5 kiddos, 6, 5, 3, 19mo and 3mo. :bigsmile: They keep me hoppin'

This is a great place to find support and motivation.

Best of luck on your weight loss! :flowerforyou:
  • kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hello I stay home mommy as well of a 4, 3, 2 yr old and a 6 month old

Oh my, you sound like me, but I stopped at three. I work part time from home, but have a 10, 9 and 8 yr olds! Feel free to add me :) You live in NE Ohio too, I'm in the snowbelt!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home wife and mommy to 4 kids, ages 20, 17, 10, and 8! Feel free to add me too :0)
  • swanfam4
    swanfam4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home mom with two girls, 6 and 3. Feel free to add me!
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    Also a stay at home mama. I have an 8 year old daughter and a 13 month old daughter. Feel free to add me! I love to hear from other mama's. I have a link to my personal blog on my profile. Feel free to read about my journey so far. Let's do this together :)
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home wifey to be right now. Feel free to add me!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I guess you can count me as a stay at home mommy. I do stay at home with my daughter, but I technically work from home since I'm a writer :) Feel free to add me if you like.
  • kem717
    kem717 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my first post since joining on Wednesday. I'm a SAHM to an almost 2 1/2 year old daughter. Add me!
  • LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    this is cool - and entire thread composed of the most enviable of characters - lol real housemoms! i stay home with my 10-month old. i'm 23. and i'm making progress (usually). add me if you'd like - we all need more friends on this journey.
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of 2 awesome little girls ages 5 (will be 6 on the 24th) and 3! I would love some more friends! Add me if you'd like:)