Worst Comment Ever

Options
2»

Replies

• BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Im so sorry... some people just dont think before they talk.. Its a shame that happened to you but dont you let it get you down. You are a beautiful woman regardless what people say... Just stick with what you are doing and you can put that behind you.. Cheer up and SMILE...
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I had someone say that to me about 8 months AFTER my son was born. I tried chocking it up to the outfit i was wearing. Some people are just morons and are better off staying out of public. Try not to let it get to you. I know that is easier said that done but try not to let it get you off track. Soon you'll be able to go in that store looking AND feeling amazing.
  • aecryan
    aecryan Posts: 89
    Options
    I get this comment A LOT! I mean like every couple of weeks... and at first I was really hurt. Now I just recognize it is my body type. I am apple shaped gaining most of my weight in my girls, stomach, and back. My legs, hips, and thighs are skinny compared to my torso. People just assume I am pregnant... I counter their comment with "no, I am not pregnant, just have a few pounds to lose."

don't` let it get you down. hug your two year and know that this weight loss journey will help you be a great mom and grandma in the future.
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    Im so sorry! I had this happen to me, asking when I was due. I was so embarrassed I lied and said in a few months!!! =[