Biggest Loser Power Sculpt

Options
I just started the Biggest Loser Power Sculpt and it's a challenge!

Does anyone know how many calories are burned during this dvd (preferably on each level?)??

Also, this is great using the weights, but I should probably add in some cardio (even though I'm out of breath during the power sculpt)!...any suggestions?

THANKS!!

Replies

• carrotstick
    Options
    I just started the Biggest Loser Power Sculpt and it's a challenge!

Does anyone know how many calories are burned during this dvd (preferably on each level?)??

Also, this is great using the weights, but I should probably add in some cardio (even though I'm out of breath during the power sculpt)!...any suggestions?

THANKS!!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    I use this to..and LOVE it!

For the calories burned, I put it into the calculator as Aerobics, general. I think it was 300 something. I ate about half of the calories..cause I am not sure that I burned 300+ in that 40 minutes.
  • 2day4ever
    2day4ever Posts: 178
    Options
    I don't know about calories burned b/c it depends on your weight and the weights you are working with. I agree that it is a challenging workout. I always feel like I've really accomplished something when I finish b/c, when I started, I could not get beyond Level 1 and now I can do all 3 Levels without a break (whoooo hoooo!).

For the cardio, The Biggest Loser Cardio Max is a great companion DVD! Leaves me panting every time . . .:smile:

Enjoy!
  • carrotstick
    Options
    awesome, thanks!