Gone for 6 Months....South Beach?

Options
Hello!

In December I got a new job where i was no longer sitting in front of a computer all day, so i quit tracking. In fact, i was gone so long I even forgot my username and password (fate that i rememberd finally?) Anyway, in the six months I was gone, i quite counting, i canceled my gym membership and just went back to my old ways. BUT i didn't gain the 12lbs back that i lost after being on this website. Now i have 2 weddings in September that i'd really like to lose another 10lbs for.

I credit the new job for my steady weight (i teach preschool now, lots of running around :]) but i know how helpful this community was for my initial weight loss. Now, i'd like to try South Beach maybe? I know there is a new amped up version of the of diet and i was wondering if any of you have suggestions or success stories about this diet or any other life changes you've made that worked for you.

Thanks so much! I'm so glad to be back!

Replies

• easybeezy
    easybeezy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello!

In December I got a new job where i was no longer sitting in front of a computer all day, so i quit tracking. In fact, i was gone so long I even forgot my username and password (fate that i rememberd finally?) Anyway, in the six months I was gone, i quite counting, i canceled my gym membership and just went back to my old ways. BUT i didn't gain the 12lbs back that i lost after being on this website. Now i have 2 weddings in September that i'd really like to lose another 10lbs for.

I credit the new job for my steady weight (i teach preschool now, lots of running around :]) but i know how helpful this community was for my initial weight loss. Now, i'd like to try South Beach maybe? I know there is a new amped up version of the of diet and i was wondering if any of you have suggestions or success stories about this diet or any other life changes you've made that worked for you.

Thanks so much! I'm so glad to be back!