Weird Happenings

Options
LazyMogg
LazyMogg Posts: 162
Yesterday, I left home to go to work around 8.30.

I pulled out of the road, leaving my estate, behind an elderly woman in a silver grey car.

I normally finish around 4.00 pm on Fridays but I was busy so stayed later (silly me!).

Drove home which takes around 20 mins and arrived back around 6.00 pm. As I turned onto the road leading on to the estate where I lived, the same woman in the same car turned onto the road in front of me at exactly the same spot as the morning.

How odd is that? Spooky!

Anyone else had anything like that happen?

Replies

• starboardzor
    Options
    I deal with a ton of traffic on a 17 mile commute to work every day. And it's so funny how I'll notice the same cars everyday by my side. I mean there are a ton people commuting yet we all end up in the same party every morning =)
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is really weird. I never pay enough attention to much so if something weird is goin on I am the last to know. LOL.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    It really probably isn`t as odd as it seems,this persons schedule may put her there everyday at that time and except for a quirk of timing you never would have known it.

Think about it...you probably leave at almost exactly the same time each morning so it is no surprise that everyday you see the same people traveling and as such just pay no attention.
    This day your schedule changed at the end and perhaps the other persons did too so the coincidence occurred.:smile:
  • p_funk
    p_funk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, it was just a glitch in the Matrix. Nothing to see here move along, lol.
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, it was just a glitch in the Matrix. Nothing to see here move along, lol.

ROFL :laugh: