MFP goals!

Options
I was just wondering how accurate most people find the bit where it says how much you will weigh in 5 weeks! Mine has never seemed to work out!

Replies

• ricnrac
    ricnrac Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Remember that is if you did exactly the same thing for 5 weeks. I saw someone's post yesterday saying that she started tracking it and she stays 100 calories up or down from the original and it did come out right on target. I haven't tried to track bc my days are never the same with calories and exercise.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    i dont even pay attention...wat if tom is in 5 weeks?
    i eat differently and workout differently every day
  • qtrhrsewoman
    Options
    When I started watching it about 6 weeks ago, it said I should weigh like 278 lbs in 5 weeks which was like 14 lbs. I actually weighed a little less, but there were times I really kicked it with exercise and days I had very few calories. So if you stick to close to the same daily or weekly, you will be close to that total it shows you. I know it is a big motivator for me because 5 weeks can go by pretty fast.
  • bkegurl36
    bkegurl36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I never pay attention to mine because every day is not the exact same. I always seem to beat what it tells me so I dont worry about it. :happy: