going out for icecream... caloriess?

Options
If you were to go out for icecream at an icecream stand, what would you get? Summer is on its way and i know my boyfriend is going to want to take me out for icecreamm:( and i dont wanna be rude or have him think i dont eat.. I hate that icecream stands never have nutrition facts.. what do you think like a small twist would be?? any ideas?

Replies

• halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Is there any way to get a scoop of rainbow sherbert instead of icecream? That would be your best bet. Otherwise, order a kids cone..it's smaller than the small cone and will save you some calories. Good luck!
  • usmcpatience
    Options
    Look up something like the nutrition facts for diary queen, mcDonald's ice cream, cold stone creamery, etc...then average them out.

That's what I would do. For instance, we have a burger joint in the area that does not have any nutrition facts. I think that, taste wise, it's very similar to dairy queen, so I log it in as diary queen food.

Good luck, and enjoy your ice cream!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Desserts taste better when you share them. This way he sees you eating, you don't seem rude and you won't have the whole thing to finish. Other than that, google whatever thing you're interested in eating and estimate.
  • gdnplnty
    gdnplnty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I get sherbert when going out with the hubby. I get a junior or small cone, single only or in a cup.