Off Days?

Options
teetsel4
teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
Ok, I have this question.....

There are some days that I can run forever and not get out of breath. Other days I can only run 15 mins then take a break. Why is that?

Today I went for my run and I was completely off. I pushed myself to get thru it but it was tough. Then when I got home to do my crunches, I couldn't even do them! I normally do 150, but today I could only do 50!!!!:noway:

What gives?

Replies

• teetsel4
    Options
    Ok, I have this question.....

There are some days that I can run forever and not get out of breath. Other days I can only run 15 mins then take a break. Why is that?

Today I went for my run and I was completely off. I pushed myself to get thru it but it was tough. Then when I got home to do my crunches, I couldn't even do them! I normally do 150, but today I could only do 50!!!!:noway:

What gives?
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Do you ever take a break from exercise? Maybe your body needs a day off.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I find that hormones knock me right out of whack. PMS=sucky workouts. Or, if I'm low on sleep, or haven't eaten/drank enough during the day. And then, there is the "X factor". Some days, for no apparent reason. . .I'm suddenly a wimp. . .and my normal workout is harder. I just chalk it up to the wonderfully bizarre machine that is my body.:tongue:
  • teetsel4
    Options
    Ya, I took one off yesterday. Because the day before I did a lot, so yesterday I rested and today I was going for my normal run.
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hydration? Asthma problems?