Enough of the Complaining

Options
2»

Replies

• Carru1
    Carru1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I LOVE this site! The free part is so amazing because of the extensive ways it adapts to individuals. There are other sites out there that either aren't free or don't adapt. Thank you for touting the great things about it!
  • Mollywater
    Mollywater Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Excellent post.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Agreed. Life is to short to ***** and moan about little things. Buncha babies...
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Great post!!!
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Yeahhh! I LOL'd so hard when an adult woman (with children!) today complained about the site having no privacy... yet she posted all her personal info, pictures, name, etc.Come on.. seriously?!? :laugh:

Enough with the whining! :bigsmile:
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    *:heart:*applause!*:heart:*

Couldn't have said it better myself!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!!!!! *claps hands enthusiastically*

Same here!!!
  • garymccord
    garymccord Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Best post I've read on these forums and sums up exactly how I feel.

We're all in this together!

Group hug anyone? :)
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I think this was a needed post. Slap some sense into the Debbie downers!
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    -stands- *APPLAUDS*

Can-I-get-an-AMEN?

I love MFP. I love the people I am sharing my journey with. I don't want to be anywhere else.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Isn't this a complaint in itself? lol

(Just have to say, I love how many times I've seen the proclamation "this is a free site" insinuating people shouldn't expect certain things)

While I generally agree with the spirit of the OP for the most part there is a deep difference between having different opinions and targeting people, bullying and some other behaviors I've seen.

Some people while not manifesting outright signs of bullying, like to follow other people's posts, blogs, etc, constantly nitpicking every single word their target makes in the guise of 'just sayin' <--add quirky false friendly smile face here.
    This type of behavior is harassment.
    I agree that if you don't like a post, skip over it...unless you feel some really stupid need to "Be Right On The Internet". I am not talking about blatantly false information about health - I'm talking about people debating purely subjective matters.